And yesterday I had the smashing idea of making it into a painting, so I did, on Windows Paint Shop.
Tasha's drawings are so expressive that it was amazing fun to paint.
If you click on it, you can see it in its original size. It looks nicer that way.
I can't think of a title for the painting, so if one happens to pop into your head, tell me.

I think you improved my little pig. He looks fatter too. I expecially like his tail and his mouth. We make a good team! =)
ReplyDeleteTasha~<3
Hey!!!!!!!!!!???!!!?!!!!?!!
ReplyDeleteThis Is a really good drawing/painting!!!
I was thinking of " pig in a snow blanket",
Or mayb " pig watching a snow blanket".
idk how to fit the snowman in though :/
Anyway tfs!!!!!!!!
You two are amazing!! That is soo cute! You should illustrate a story. Agh!
ReplyDeleteAdorableness.
Oh, and you could make postcards of paintings and sell them on Etsy. ;)
ReplyDeleteI *love* this!!! So cute, you two!!! (You should do some more!)
ReplyDeleteI like. =)
ReplyDeleteI like this painting. The mountains and sky were a nice addition to Tasha's sketch.
ReplyDeleteI was trying to imagine what might be going on in this scene, to think of a title, and here's what I came up with...
I imagine the snowman saying to the pig, "Would you please share that scarf with me? I'm freezing!" (Yeah, I know, lame pun.)
The pig responds, "I'm hardly clothed myself!" Which is why the pig is looking away from the snowman; the pig's unhappy with the snowman's request.
So one title might be, "Contention over a Scarf."
Some other details about the painting I noticed is that there are footsteps to the bench; maybe the pig came off-scene to sit on the bench and left those footprints. What might the pig have been doing before it decided to sit there? And why did it choose to sit there and look back on where it came from?
Also, the bench is sagging under the pig's weight. Was the bench always sagging, or did the pig cause that?
Just making some observations in case those might lead to some title ideas.
That's about the limit of my feeble imagination. :)
You guys draw so good!
ReplyDeleteGreat drawing, Natasha!! When did you start drawing? Great coloring, Taralyn, you really brought the picture to life!!
ReplyDeleteMy first thought about the picture is that the snowman's friend, Mr. Pig, is very concerned that spring is coming and it won't be good for his friend. He will melt away and Mr. Pig will not have his friend for a very long time.
The seasons of spring, summer, and fall, will be to much to bare until the snow falls again, and he will have to go it alone until his friend, Mr. Snowman, is able to come back once again.
And Mr. Snowman, who knows that his time is near, is very concerned that his dear friend, Mr. Pig, must bear this alone.
So I came up with 2 titles for now, maybe more later.
"Savor the Moments" or "Spring, Come Slowly"
Wow.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your comments and ideas =D
You helped heaps!
I decided on "Spring, Come Slowly." I really like this title, Mrs. P., cause it makes me think of many different things, as well as their friendship.
Thank you!