And I decided I wanted to be a writer.
So I read it again...
Then I began to write.
I kept on writing. It wasn't easy. I'd much rather do without the pain of having to sit down every day to make words go together on a paper because of some inspiration or other.
Sometimes I quit. But I can't stay away for long, because I have to write. I don't know why.
I've written 4 journals
and many many stories, though I can't say I've finished more than a few. Mostly they're just ideas for the future, for when I know more.
I keep reading--books on writing and books well written.
I copy styles
I notice voice
I learn words
I watch people
And I hope...
..that one day I'll know a lot more than I do today.
Oh, and I write :)
Sola Deo Gloria!
~Taralyn Rose~
N.B. The author is not a Christian and some material in this book might need to be previewed by a parent.
N.B. The author is not a Christian and some material in this book might need to be previewed by a parent.

I love that book!!
ReplyDelete(I wish I were a writer)
-K