Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Quick Drawing...

I drew this today and it used up all my time. I can't write now because I have to go and research for an assignment (which I should have done first thing this afternoon), so I decided just to post my drawing.

Can you guess who it is? Here's a hint: He's an actor.


It's done in charcoal. I haven't ever drawn in charcoal, but I decided I like it.



I'm planning to post a story by Dad soon. He tells us stories all the time.

Sola Deo Gloria!
~Taralyn Rose~

9 comments:

  1. Taralyn, that's AMAZING! How in the world do you do that?
    It's that kid in Finding Neverland, August Rush, Two Brothers... I don't know what his name is.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. just wow.

    LOVE.

    Bring it to church sometime, will you? I want to admire the real thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!
    I'll bring it tomorrow, if I don't forget ;)

    T~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlyn, make your name anything but Anonymous, will ya! =D

    Your Bestest Friend,
    Taralyn Rose~

    P.S. Yup! You got it. It's Freddy Highmore =)
    I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep trying to do anything other than anonymous, but it doesn't like me. =( I don't know why.
    So, here I am, trying again.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey... it went through? Maybe your blog likes me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taralyn, that is sooo good! I love it! And I knew who it was too. I am very impressed. I love the look of charcoal pictures.

    I like your blog too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Kaitlyn!!!

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks Mollie =) You're the best...

    Love,
    T~

    ReplyDelete