Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'll share some Everyday



Digging something
 
 

 
Baby chicks
 




This is when Tasha and I spent the night at the farm in March when the goats were being born. These two were a couple hours old-- I read to the herd from The Maelstrom [and the baby goat pooped on my bookmark]. It was an experience, sharing a little stall and a heat lamp with newborn twins and a restless, lumbering mama goat and getting zero sleep for being afraid of getting stepped on or peed on. Tasha, on the other hand, snored all night. Farmers.   
 
 
Our eggs
 

Well, in reality--
 
 goose egg
 
 
Oh, and here's our bottle baby, making herself comfortable
 We sold her so she's gone now.
 
I have to go to bed if I am to be chipper on the morrow!
Goodnight.


3 comments:

  1. Beaut pics - cute bunch of kiddies and animals - u'r blessed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Farmers."

    made me laugh. :) love seeing updates.

    ReplyDelete