He is the youngest sibling. His name is Angel Jesus (said the Hispanic way: a-ng-hel hey-seus). He was born end of Feb, so he's 8 weeks old and he weighs 12 lb. He'll be staying with us while he needs a home and the whatever after will unravel as each day passes. God knows.
Well, I'll have an interesting night tonight. I wonder if he wakes up a lot. He's being a good little chap, lying in his crib all on his own, just lying there with his eyes open and making little grunts. It's nice to have a baby again. It's been so long since Anthony and all this brings that back, the smell of diapers and baby hair and the little things we bought for him at the store.
Well, I should go to bed.
So cute!! Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteThat hair. :D
ReplyDeleteawwwww... he's adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's very cute - you are blessed!!! Praying for y'all!!
ReplyDelete