First day of school.
[I managed to load a picture! Weird Blogger. It said my free space was full, so I had to quit posting pictures, or pay for more GBs. I tried again today, and voila! Maybe Blogger wants to keep me. ha.]
He smiled like that on Monday, but this morning he seemed to know better. He broke down ten minutes before he had to leave and sad as ever, crying, kept saying, "I don't want to go to school." Poor thing.
Not forever, but for now, every morning between 7:30 and 10:00 the four children hug us goodbye and leave the house with their backpacks and get a ride to that by me uncharted and mysterious world. It's sad, especially for the little guy, and not ideal. But it's the next step, by faith.
Just thought you might want to know what we're busy with. I hope to be back more. We'll see...
| They hobbited him! I think he's on his knees. |
This is true,
God writes a good story when we give Him the pen.
And this,
I'll be really tired tomorrow if I don't go to bed. Goodnight!
I like seeing pictures! They came up with making a lego church? :) That's cute. Must have been costume Sunday. Probably that Sunday we weren't there, cause I don't remember us looking like that.
ReplyDeleteKeep on keeping on!
~Bree
yay, more pictures! :D *pats Blogger on the head*
ReplyDeletelove seeing life updates like this.
Nice pictures!! I mentioned to someone (can't remember who) and they were very surprised to hear about the picture limit on Blogger. Hopefully it's not the case. Keep posting.
ReplyDelete