gar'ret; n. watch tower, place of lookout, also meaning a place of refuge; to preserve, save, defend...
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Tomorrow We Begin Again.
The family schedule shifted a degree last night and settled into a notch that has stretched the gears a little tighter. Mornings come sooner, the pace is quicker, evenings shorter. Tomorrow I'll be up before the sun comes in the windows in my library bedroom and I'll step into the nippy air to walk two little ones to the bus stop. And so my mornings are set for the next nine months and I'll get to know the twenty minutes from seven-forty to eight o'clock intimately and that'll be good for me.
I can't put more into words. I'm too distracted. So I'll post this little bit and work on more later.
Have a good day, friends.
Labels:
life,
public school,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessings dear sister in Christ!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the journey our Lord has you on! Oh how beautiful :) What an inspiration you have been to me!
Courageous Courage.... Joshua 1:5-9
Courage comes from, following Gods mission
Courage comes from, obeying Gods word
Courage comes from, experiencing the presence of God
Blessings, and TLP - Tender Loving Prayer
Mrs. N.