Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Angel and I

Angel hanging out with me on the deck this evening while the rest of our family is away.
Such a sweet child. 

The woods behind the trampoline made me come outside.

 
Oh, by the way, hey hey,
he cut his first teeth the other night - the two bottom ones - and woke up six times during the process, which was not happy for me, until I discovered his reason. We are going to celebrate by way of a pancake party on Friday as the Dutch do it.
 
 
p.s. I apologize for not writing more these days and perhaps for posting too much about the little one. He's a large part of my day-to-day and more interesting to talk about than laundry and cleaning up.
 
 I'll try.   

4 comments:

  1. Very nice contrast in the picture, I love the colors. So, is Angle going to be able to eat a pancake, or is cutting a tooth just a reason to celebrate for the family and eat pancakes? Yummy!!

    Mrs. Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. P for the compliment :-) No, he didn't eat a pancake, but I gave him syrup and he liked it.
    It was yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you're going to be at Frisbee tonight. I'M SO EXCITED!
    ~Gem

    ReplyDelete