I'll post a few pictures of Javie and the farming catalog. He and Calvin
flipped through it and he was content to look at the little pictures of the
goats and pollytunnels and plastic greenhouses while Calvin explained each and
its use. Then, in came Carlos who began to tell Javie that the long plastic
buildings house bombs which blow people up so you have to run away and something about swords to slaughter people with.
Look at Javie :-D It's pretty funny.
Mom is teaching Javier and Lizeth to square dance. They are giggling and falling around, so it seems like a hopeless venture. But, I'm sure it'll pay off.
"Shoe fly, don't bother me! shoe fly, don't bother me!"
Lizeth wrote this about a month or two ago. Mom had written it on the whiteboard above her desk and Lizeth decided to copy it down on another:
| her Ks are more perfect than mine will ever be |
"The true test of a man's
character is what it takes
to make him quit."
A man said it to his son. It's too long of a story to tell who and why, but I would, if I didn't have to leave you now for my book -- to finish Chapter 2 and write Chapter 3. It's an assignment I must complete and toss in the mail by Sunday.
So long.
I thought of you today when I sat down at my desk, bleary-eyed and messy-haired, with a large cup of coffee and a looming deadline. "Morning, everyone," I said as I opened the Word document.
ReplyDeleteAh, assignments. :) You're going to rock it!
(P.S. Who is your instructor?)
Haha! Thanks, Faith. You too :-)
ReplyDelete(Her name is Catherine Welch and she doesn't write novels, which is kind of strange...who's yours?)
p.s. A morning without the good doesn't sound like a good morning ;-D
In the words of Gandalf: "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
ReplyDelete;)
My first instructor was Michael Cooper (a non-fiction historian)and my current instructor is Clara Clark (a children's historical fiction writer). Before that I was assigned to another lady who was an editor for a bunch of magazines like Cricket, but she wouldn't do online submission so the institute reassigned me.