gar'ret; n. watch tower, place of lookout, also meaning a place of refuge; to preserve, save, defend...
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Jam and Muffins
We bring muffins for the kids to eat after church. In the van, Javie said, "Carlos, do you want a muffin."
Carlos asked, "What?" because he hadn't heard.
"Do you want a muffin?"
"What?"
"Do you want a MUFFIN!" Javie said.
"What??"
"DO YOU WANT A FREAKING MUFFIN YOU TARD!" (he'd meant to say "retard")
Carlos (probably teasing) said he would tell Calvin and Javie (frightened) said, "No, don't tell Calvin. I won't say that again. I'm sure, I'm sure." Carlos told Calvin in front of Javie while Javie hid behind the seat with his eyes and nose sticking over the back. Calvin couldn't very well keep a straight face, but he made sure he told Javie that he must speak nicely and not use bad language. And Javie nodded OK with that funny smile which says, "I'm cute and I think I just got away with this."
[But no, don't worry, just in case you are, he doesn't get away with things]
I have more to write, but not much time to write it in, because it's my responsible bedtime soon.
Just one last thing:
Javie would sometimes rather not say please and has to be reminded.
Mom said, "Javie, would you like strawberry jam, or apricot jam?"
"Strawberry."
"Strawberry, what?"
"Umm.. jam."
He knew exactly what was supposed to come after strawberry.
That's all for now, since the picture download is asking for money again.
Goodnight, sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"it's my responsible bedtime soon."
ReplyDeleteDo you have two bedtimes, one for when you're being responsible, and a later one for when you're not? :)
"Strawberry, what?"
"Umm.. jam."
Funny. :)
Thanks for getting a little blogging in. And still being responsible. :)
ReplyDelete~Bree
"DO YOU WANT A FREAKING MUFFIN YOU TARD?"
ReplyDeleteI am so using this from now on. ;)
Oh my. Bad, but *obviously* hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHe he.
Love,
Allison