This is pretty well-drawn. I haven't seen the movie, so I can't compare the hair (although the hair in your drawing seems more bushy than his picture in Wikipedia). Did you draw this from your own imagination, or did you have a picture of Hutcherson in front of you while you drew?
Dear Taralyn, I am nominating you for The Versatile Blogger Award. To read what you need to do, you can go here: http://awindowintomyworld.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/the-versatile-blogger-award/ Here is the link to get the blog button: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/blog-button/ Please note: this award is completly optional and you do not have to accept. Thank you so much for your lovely blog and please keep up the good work! In Christ, Allison
This is pretty well-drawn. I haven't seen the movie, so I can't compare the hair (although the hair in your drawing seems more bushy than his picture in Wikipedia). Did you draw this from your own imagination, or did you have a picture of Hutcherson in front of you while you drew?
ReplyDeleteHeehee! Yes, his hair in the picture I copied was more bushy (I sort of scribbled it in, though. I like drawing eyes better).
ReplyDeleteFor the movie his hair was dyed blonde.
I roughly copied his picture on his fan site: http://joshhutcherson.com/
I can't yet draw well from my imagination :-)
I like his bushy hair. & the way you draw eyes. I also happen to love drawings on notebook paper, for some reason; it adds a neat dimension. :]
ReplyDeleteThanks, rory :-)
ReplyDeleteI only just discovered how much I like it myself. I think I'll do it again ;-D
Dear Taralyn,
ReplyDeleteI am nominating you for The Versatile Blogger Award. To read what you need to do, you can go here: http://awindowintomyworld.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Here is the link to get the blog button: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/blog-button/
Please note: this award is completly optional and you do not have to accept.
Thank you so much for your lovely blog and please keep up the good work!
In Christ,
Allison