Ah, castles! I love them! And I'm all the more a fan of this painting because I could never get the hang of watercolors myself. But they are so lovely when done right!
I have always been amazed by any sort of painting because it seems like it would be so hard to mix the colors just right. Of course, if I ever tried it, I would probably appreciate it even more.
I love the weathered look to the walls and the shadows, especially in the arched doorway. Love!
Very nice, Taralyn!
ReplyDelete~Allison
Ah, castles! I love them! And I'm all the more a fan of this painting because I could never get the hang of watercolors myself. But they are so lovely when done right!
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth :-)
This is beautiful! Yes. Three cheers for castles.
ReplyDeleteI have always been amazed by any sort of painting because it seems like it would be so hard to mix the colors just right. Of course, if I ever tried it, I would probably appreciate it even more.
I love the weathered look to the walls and the shadows, especially in the arched doorway. Love!
~Bree
Thanks all!
ReplyDelete<3
Lovely painting, Taralyn!
ReplyDelete