What ho! Now it's raining!
* * *
Besides the perplexing weather:
Mother's making us a lunch of soup and salad.
Hurrah!
I am reading about George Washington
and writing a biographical narrative for club next week.
And we are getting a dog.
'Nuff said.
Got to run.
Got to run.
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡ A dog that's what Tasha said so it true. well it's got to be true because it on the internet!!!!¡ Lol
ReplyDeleteTut, tut. Don't believe everything your read on the internet...
ReplyDeleteyes! it's true we're getting a dog :-)) She's a cutie, too. Shall I post some pictures of her?
I shall.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!¡ do it fast please and I don't believe all I here but I do trust Tasha don't forgot the pics thanks
ReplyDeleteWhat? You guys don't believe everything you hear on the internet?
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo! for the dog!
Oh! What book(s) are you reading about Washington? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Faith!
ReplyDeleteThere are two main ones -
George Washington: The Character and Influence of One Man.
and
The Pictorial Life of George Washington.
Both are great, encouraging book and both were written a long time ago, I think
:-)
Mollie- Lol :-D